Pork and Apple Parcels
- 2 pork and apple parcels
- 10 potatoes, any type you like
- olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- mixed green salad
- salad dressing, any you like
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Once oven is warm, place pork and apple parcels in, on a tray for 30-40 minutes.
- While pork is cooking, place potatoes in boiling water for 10 to 15 minutes, or until tender, then drain.
- With some olive oil, place cut and boiled potatoes into a frying pan and fry until crisp seasoning with a pinch of salt and pepper, and remove from heat
- To make a start on the salad, pour mixed green salad mix into bowl and add whatever vegetables you like. Top with your favourite dressing.
- Once pork parcels are cooked, and salad and potatoes are done you are ready to eat.
- Serve up your delicious meal and enjoy!
* Portions are for two adults, if more people adjust accordingly